History of college
Kazaly Agrarian and Technical College is one of the leading educational institutions of the region.
In February 1954 the Plenum of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Central Committee of the Communist Party issued a decree on the development of virulent and virgin lands in the country. In this regard, 25 million hectares of land were exploited and thousands of state farms had to be opened. Thousands of specialists in these state farms were in need of mechanics and other specialists. That is why, in rural areas of Kazakhstan, there are small agricultural educational institutions - agricultural schools. One of these schools - Academy of Agricultural Mechanization in Kazalinsky No 34 (UMCC No. 34) was opened in April, 1954.
In 1961-1973 years, the school was renamed to the Agricultural Mechanization School №34, from 1973 to 1981, the Agricultural Technical School № 34, from 1981 to 1990, the Rural Vocational School of Technical Education №8, in 1990-2002, the Vocational School №8, From 2002 to 2008, she received a Vocational School No 8, a professional lyceum No 8 in 2009-2012. Since 2013 it has been transformed into Kazalinsk Agrarian and Technical College. During these years the basic educational institution has trained such specialists as agriculture, tractors, combine harvesters, K-700 drive-drivers, construction workers, livestock specialists, farmers, gas and electric welders. Our graduates have worked well in the national economy of Kazakhstan and have made a great contribution to the educational institution. Hero of Socialist Labor Abusha Dinislamov and Kariboz Alimaev, Deputy of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Chairman of the Association of Veterans of the Afghan War Veterans, writer Bakhytbek Smagul.